Friday, March 13, 2009

A Few Things

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted. Ryan has been waiting for me to do a post so that he could do his shortly after, therefore I'm going to do one.

First off, I wanted to tell you guys about a few things I added to the blog. But before I do that, I wanted to say that I'm a HUGE fan of The Twilight Saga. I absolutely LOVE those books, and the first movie is out on DVD on March 21st. Therefore, I've added a countdown widget for the DVD release. Credit goes to hisgoldeneyes.com .
Second, I also added a YouTube window, which let's you guys search up a video through the blog. It also makes things easier for me and Ryan.

I'll be doing a post on the movie Slumdog Millionaire very soon. Now that it is March Break, I have a lot of time for this!

Have a great week!

-Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment