Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Changeling

Hey you guys,

Once again I have decided to do a post on something that interests me!

I have recently seen the movie, Changeling. I really enjoyed it, and I'm quite surprised that it didn't get many awards. It is based on a true story, too.

The story starts off with ChrisText Colortine Collins, a regular single mother in the late 1920's. She has a son named Walter Collins. One day, Christine must leave Walter home alone in order to finish an unexpected shift. When she returns home, she sees the house empty. She calls the LAPD, but they say that there is nothing to worry about and that her son will probably come back in a day, and if not, to call back. A day later, Walter is nowhere to be seen.

I don't want to spoil it for you, so instead you should see the movie yourself. :)

The movie stars Angelina Jolie; another interest of minText Colore. xD

Thanks for listening you guys, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment